The term ‘Radchada Café’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’, or any of the related domain names listed below, refers to the owner of the website Bon Tong Productions, based in Gateshead, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and “your” use thereof.
Our website is a non commercial service providing information and entertainment to the gay community in various parts of the world. Whilst it may discuss gay themes it is not our intention to include any sexually explicit or pornographic information. If you were looking for such information, or if you find gay themes offensive please search elsewhere.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website may provide information about third party businesses or services, this information is provided to assist you in making informed choices about places to visit or services to use. The information has not necessarily been checked with the business owner or service provider and does not necessarily represent either their views or mean that the business or service is recommended or endorsed by us.
- The contents of any files, images, user comments, guest book entries or other materials accessed by the User through this website do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Radchada Café.
- No inference regarding sexual orientation or involvement in any sexual activity may be made from the appearance of any person in any image obtained through this website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Users may not post comments of a homophobic nature, or intended to be offensive to gay people, or which break any applicable laws.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
- In no event will we our employees, contractors, licensees, agents, and associates be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website including without limitation, any failure of performance, error or omission whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or by any other cause whatsoever.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All contents Copyright © 2007-2017 Bon Tong Productions.
Nothing may be reproduced in whole or in part without permission in writing from the copyright owner. For the avoidance of doubt this includes reposting or retransmission of any graphical materials from this website to other websites or bulletin boards.
The above terms and conditions cover access to the following domains: